This article provides links to helpful articles on installing, configuring, and using the Flywheel CRM Mobile app.
- Installation - Provides instructions on iOS/Android for installing and configuring settings.
- Login Screen - Refer to this article if you're having issues getting logged into Flywheel.
- Home Screen - This screen allows you to view notifications and search for contacts, leads and accounts.
- Adding Notes - How to add notes to Accounts in the mobile app.
- Logging Calls - How to make and log calls with notes in the mobile app.
- Opening Web App from Mobile - How to open the full Flywheel web app from the mobile app.
- Notification Details Screen - Provides a breakdown of the notifications that can be received, as well as instructions for the different actions that can be quickly accessed from this screen.
- Side Navigation Menu - This menu provides the ability to quickly jump between menus (Notifications, PhoneBook, Calls Logs, & Settings), as well as Logout of the application.
If you can't find what you're looking for on the Knowledgebase, please feel free to submit a ticket.