This articles goes over the functionality provided within the Side Navigation Menu.
1. From the Home Screen, to get to the Side Navigation Menu, you can either swipe from the left to the right side of the screen, or select the Menu icon located in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Their are a number of quick navigation options available within this screen. - See below for details
- Notifications - Displays received notifications by the order of receipt. Note - The number of notifications displayed is controlled under the Settings page within the Side Navigation Menu.
- Phone Book - Allows you to search the CRM Contacts and Leads.
- Call Logs - Allows you to view calls tracked by Flywheel Mobile, as well as the sync status with the CRM.
- Settings - The screen allows the Enable Automated Call Logging, Indicator Push Notifications, Sounds, Vibration, & stores the default CRM URL displayed upon login.
- Logout - Allows you to logout of the Flywheel application.