Web App Getting Started Guide
Created by: Mike Vetter
Modified on: Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:35 PM
This guide provides key links to get you started using the Flywheel Web App.
Quick Start Articles:
- Login Screen - Refer to this article on how to get logged into Flywheel.
- Home/Dashboard Screen - This screen allows you view key actions and customize what is displayed on your dashboard.
- Search - How to find Accounts, Contacts, Leads and other information using Global Search.
- Editing Records in Flywheel describes the various ways to change data attributes.
- List Views - Viewing lists, sorting records, filtering lists, and changing columns.
- For Ag Premium: Grain/Agronomy Filtering & Farmer Profile View - Co-Op specific information on how to find farmers by Grain/Agronomy business and drill into past ordering/grain merchandising information.
- Activities & Work Items - How to add notes, log calls, and schedule tasks in the web app.
If you can't find what you're looking for on the Knowledge base, please feel free to submit a ticket.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.