Flywheel Mobile 1.9.1 Release Notes
Created by: Tim Summerer
Modified on: Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:35 AM
- View and Add Notes - Added a "View Notes" button to the Detail View. Added an "Add Note" button to the "Quick Actions" menu.
- Note Sharing (beta) - Users can now share notes with other Users and CRM Contacts. When writing a note, simply select a user from the "Share With" area. Flywheel will send an email with the Note contents to the selected recipients.
- Easier to add native Contacts - If you trigger a call to a phone contact who is not in CRM, the app will prompt you to add the user
- Edit Calendar Activities - Calendar Activities can now be edited - you can change the date, description, etc
- Terminology improvements
- Improve Calendar Activity recipient list
- Remove sensitive permissions and use SMS intent
- Remember last Phonebook screen
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.