This article covers how to log calls automatically and manually, and how to add notes after you make the phone call using your voice or keyboard.
Automated Call Logging
If you enable Automatic Call Logging in Flywheel Mobile on Android, all incoming/outgoing calls will be logged. Here's how to enable automatic call logging:
- Click the right navigation menu - here's how.
- Select "Settings"
- Check "Enable Automated Call Logging".
Making Calls with Notes
- Use search to navigate to an Account you'd like to make a call to. Here's how.
- On the Account Screen, click "Call":
- If multiple numbers exist, pick the number you'd like to call to.
- Following the phone conversation, hang up the phone call. A new call notes screen will pop up on your phone:
- Click Save. Important note: you need to add a note before the save button will appear.
Adding Calls with Notes Manually
You can also add calls manually to Flywheel without actually making the call in the Flywheel app.
- Begin by navigating to the Account screen - here's how.
- Click the small arrow at the bottom/left of the screen:
- Select "Log call" on menu popup:
- Add call notes and select "Save".