Flywheel CRM Version 3.7
Created by: Tim Summerer
Modified on: Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 3:43 PM
- Invoices Module - allows Flywheel to sync Invoices along with Orders, Quotes, and Accounts from the ERP
- Marketing Interactions Module - allows Flywheel Marketing to sync interactions for a given Contact/Lead
- Marketing Campaign checkboxes and Points - allows users to mark which Marketing Campaigns a given Contact/Lead should belong to. Points help to score the interest of a Contact/Lead.
- Signify Primary Contact - In an Account's Contact subpanel, the Primary Contact is now starred.
- Note Sharing - share a Note record with other Users or Contacts. By creating a Note Share record, an email will be sent to the recipient with the contents of the linked note. This will be especially smooth from the Mobile Application.
- Updated some branding and templates
- Updated a few data types
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Accounts screen from displaying related record counts
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.