Flywheel Ag Release - Aug 23, 2022
Created by: Tim Summerer
Modified on: Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 5:52 PM
- Share Crop Plans via Email:
There is new Action to Share a Crop Plan.
Users can use the wizard to easily send an email to the Plan's Accounts. The messaging can be customized and the email includes a PDF of the plan.
- Active/Inactive Terms:
Crop Plans will now only show Active Terms for new plans.
If a Term record is deactivated, it will remain on any existing plans.
- Improved access to Orders:
Once Booking Orders are created, they can be accessed via the "Orders" tab or from a link on the "Actions" tab
- Splits: There was a scenario where it was possible to adjust a split in a way that caused the percentages to be incorrect. We have mitigated this issue. It did not affect any actual Crop Plans.
- Authentication: We completed some prerequisites which will allow us to make progress on authentication improvements. The end goal is to allow longer user-sessions and increased security measures.
- Classic PDF: The legacy PDF generator has been removed. Users should rely on the new style PDFs - this provides a more consistent layout, better summaries, and more reliable number formatting.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.