Quick Books Connector Installation
Created by: Jesse Dow
Modified on: Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 1:52 PM
- Obtain VPN Access Note - Preferably to another server other than the Quick books Server.
- Copy the MySQL install to the server
- Install Opensync
- Connect Opensync to QuickBooks
- Install Putty
- Convert SSH Putty Key
- Setup the Tunnel
- Schedule a Windows Task to run the VB Script that starts the Putty Session.
- Complete any required modifications to the VB Script.
- Perform Testing
- VPN Access can be disabled. if preferred.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.